For those who hate washing up, the recipe you’re eating with your hands!!
500g Chicken Mince
1 x 3cm Knob Ginger
1 Grated Carrot
100g Chopped Water Chestnuts
3 Tbsp Tamari sauce
1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
1 Carrot, cut into matchsticks
4 Iceberg Lettuce cups
A few sprigs of Coriander and Chilli to garnish
1. Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a dash of oil.
2. Cook chicken mince over medium heat until cooked through.
3. Grate ginger into chicken and cook for a further 1 minute.
4. Add carrot, water chestnuts, onion and tamari into pan and toss for 2 -3 minutes until vegetables soften.
5. Spread chicken mince evenly among 4 lettuce cups. Top with extra carrot, cabbage, coriander and chilli.