This is a really lovely way to cook fish and it adds so much flavour, a nice simple recipe by NETFIT Netballs Sports Dietitian Jess Spendlove.
Try giving this quick and easy recipe a go!
2 x 200-250g fish fillet – (ocean trout, barramundi, snapper)
2 teaspoons Extra Virgin olive oil
pinch sea salt
2 x pieces 40 cm x 30 cm baking paper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
2. Lay the two pieces of baking paper onto a working bench and place a fish fillet in the middle of each piece of baking paper.
3. Spoon over 1 teaspoon olive oil onto each piece of fish and season with a little sea salt.
4. Slice over a piece of lemon and add a little thyme.
5. Enclose the fish with the baking paper by firstly folding both ends into the middle, then seal the ends, twisting the paper like a cracker.
6. Place onto a baking tray.
7. Bake for 12 minutes until cooked through – this depends on the thickness of the fish.
8. Serve with vegetables of choice – stir fried veg or steamed season vegetables are both delicious