Kim’s chicken veggie soup has a reputation as flu fighter and cure for whatever sniffle you have this winter.
Well first let’s talk about the soup’s overall health benefits which include significant amounts of vitamins… Are you ready….. This bowl is packed with Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, folate, potassium, manganese, antioxidants, a tremendous amount of fiber.
If you are anything like us, we are always hungry and this soup has the ability to fill you up.
– 1 large brown onion peeled and halved
– 2-3 cloves garlic
– 1cm of Ginger
– 1/2 tbsp olive oil
– 3 large carrots, roughly chopped
– 3 celery stalks, roughly chopped
– 750 g water
– Continental Vegetable Stock Pot x 2
– 300 g chicken tenderloin
– 1 cup spaghetti
– 1 can sweetcorn, drained
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sautee onion, ginger, garlic with oil on med-high heat
2. Add chopped carrots, celery, water, stock, chicken and pasta
3. Leave on stove for 16 minutes on med-high (stirring occasionally)