REP PREP WITH SHELLEY O'DONNELL
Are you Rep Ready?
Would you like some extra training sessions to brush up on your skills leading into Rep trials?
Shelley O’Donnell’s Rep Prep program is 4 weeks of intensive skill development designed to get girls Rep Ready for trials
Hurry, limited places available!
Week 1 – Basic ball/footwork/forward leads/change of direction/Split leads
Week 2 – Space Awareness/Group drills with defence
Week 3 – Specialist – Goaling/Midcourt/Defence
Week 4 – Court structure/Long court systems/Centre pass/Stoppages.
WAVERLEY CITY NETBALL ASSOCIATION
Saturday 8th September (1:30-2:30pm)
Saturday 15th September (1:30-2:30pm)
Tuesday 9th October (5:00-6:00pm)
Saturday 13th October (1:30-2:30pm)
WAVERLEY DISTRICT NETBALL ASSOCIATION
Thursday 6th September (5:00-6:00pm)
Thursday 13th September (5:00-6:00pm)
Thursday 20th September (5:00-6:00pm)
Thursday 11th October (5:00-6:00pm)
COACHING WORKSHOPS FOR COACHES
Workshop is facilitated by elite & grassroots coach.
SESSION TIME: 2hrs
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Coaches will be introduced to some key preparations in planning a successful season, one & off the court. Improving themselves & managing their netballers.
Workshops will include:
– All participants will receive The NETFIT Coaching Companion booklet.
– Introduction to a season Team Strategy Plan & how to apply to a training session.
– Preparing for match day
– Positive feedback sessions to team & individuals.
Group Interactive Session! (30mins)
– On court demonstration on how to apply the plan in training session
– Team strategy plan in groups
– Preparation from your training to match day
– Review & player feedback