Need that 3:00pm pick me up? Try this simple and easy recipe!
1/2 cup choc chips
1 tbsp desiccated coconut (more for sprinkling)
3 tbsp butter, room temperature
3 tbsp honey
2 cups of rolled oats
1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Using an electric mixer or a whisk, beat the egg and the butter together until light and creamy.
3. Add the oats, honey, choc chips, raspberries and coconut together and mix. This is where the fun begins! You’ll need to get your hands dirty, because this mixture requires you to ‘work’ the mixture.
4. Mix with your hands and you’ll notice it becoming more ‘wet’. Once you’re at this stage, throw in the choc chips and continue to work for 2-3 minutes.
5. Once the mixture has come together, roll little balls and flatten onto a lined baking tray. Place into the oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.