The perfect salad to go with those summer BBQs or perfect lunchbox salad.
1 cup quinoa, uncooked
1/2 avocado, diced
1 medium tomato, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
1/2 small red capsicum, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
pinch of salt
1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
2. Add avocado, tomato, red onion, cucumber and capsicum into a salad bowl and mix.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and fresh coriander.
4. Add the cooked quinoa to the salad and pour the dressing over the top.
5. Adjust the seasoning to your liking.