Did you catch the NETFIT Tours live on Instagram from Bali?
Try giving this quick and easy recipe a go!
100g lean chicken mince
½ an egg
1 small French shallot, finely chopped
5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1cm ginger, grated
3 teaspoons fish sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1⁄2 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
2 teaspoons peanut oil
1 cup red cabbage, shredded
1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup carrots
1⁄2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh mint, shredded
1 teaspoon peanut oil
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chicken mince, egg, shallot, herbs, ginger, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and chilli.
2. Mix well using clean hands.
3. Shape mixture into 2 round balls.
4. Heat 2 teaspoons peanut oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
5. Place chicken balls in the pan and flatten with a spatula. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and golden brown on the outside.
6. To make the slaw, place all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.